Monday, August 17, 2009

Memphis Trip

Jill didn't do anything on Saturday and went reserve on Sunday. No points for Jill this weekend. So, Jill will be going to the Chattanooga and Murfreesboro shows looking for those lat 2 singles. I was honored to show Scout in Group on Saturday where we got a look, but no group placement.
Janet and I had still had a fun weekend despite an interesting dinner at the Texas Roadhouse on Saturday night. It's always nice to see old friends and make new ones, so the trip was not a loss.
My one complaint is I woke up this morning with one of the worse allergy attacks I can remember. I am so congested I sound like I have a bucket on my head. Thankfully, the District Attorney General took pity on me this morning and did not make me testify in any of my sentencing hearings.
Tonight will be a nyquil night..... as we say in the south "for tomorrow is another day"

No comments: