Tuesday, March 22, 2011

4 week old photos

The puppies turned 4 weeks old on Sunday. They are loving the big puppy pen and eating real solid (well...mushy) food. The smart little stinkers took to using the litter box almost immediately. This is the 3rd litter I have used the box with and it still amazes me how fast they pick it up, and how much easier it is to keep the pen clean!
*
Here they are....
*
THE BRADY BUNCH (for now)
*
The official litter theme is musicals or songs beginning with "C"
*
PETER
MARSHA
GREG
JAN
CINDY
BOBBY
ALICE

4 comments:

penni said...

I love little fat Cardi puppy faces. Wish I was close enough to blow on their tummies and scritch their ears.

Ashling85 said...

So adorable!!!

Builder Mama said...

They are so cute! I love puppy tummies.

Clint said...

Really cute puppies! I've been training all of my dogs indoors since 1979 and my current two lhasa apsos are using a dog litter box successfully. I have some videos showing them using it. This is a great way to go. No more bad weather walks.