Monday, January 25, 2010

Lego & Star sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G

We bred Lego (CH Grangefield Lyberty's Legacy) to Star (CH Lyberty Star Spangle Banner) last week. This is my first attempt at a natural breeding and Lego did me proud. We are keeping our fingers crossed that puppies will arrive in Mid-March. Star is our first bred-by champion and is out of CH Joseter The Blue Cafe and CH Grangefield Kiss Me Kate. This is a breeding I have wanted to do for a long time but it always seemed someone else needed to be bred when ever Star went into season.
-
Here is Star the day she finished at 18 months.

Here is Lego standing on the back of the couch trying to see Star before the had their rendezvous. He was definitely telling me she was ready!

5 comments:

Dawn said...

Oh sounds like a lovely breeding. I cant wait to see more pups!

Debra said...

I am excited to see the pups! Have a safe pregnancy Star!

Holly said...

What a great cross this will be! Goo0d thoughts for a beautiful & healthy mum & pups.

dreameyce said...

Yea! I'm excited! I really like Lego a lot :) Wish I'd been able to meet him at the national!

Carol said...

Can't wait to see the pups! I know they will be gorgeous!