Friday, September 23, 2011

New Champion

We had a great time in Chattanooga last weekend. On Saturday Rosie was WB, BOW, BBE for a 4 point major under Judge Sam McDonald and finished her championship! My 6 month old Puppy, TJ was reserve WB - not bad for the first time in the ring.

Janet Suber hosted a great brunch at the show site and we celebrated with Mimosas and Bloody Marys!

On Sunday, TJ went WB and BOW for a 4 point major under Judge Thomas Kilcullen! The Judge told me he wanted to take TJ home with him!


I don't have the pictures from Chattanooga yet, but here is Rosie's major win in Atlanta the weekend before.


Rosie 4 point major - Atlanta

Judge Linda Robey

6 comments:

penni said...

That was definitely a great weekend for you. Congratulations on Ms. Rosie's Championship and on a nice start for TJ.

Elizabeth Keene said...

Congratulations to all of you! :) Rosie (and TJ) are such pretty girls.

Kathy said...

Congratulations and I love that TJ.

Taryn said...

Woohoo! Congrats on thhampionship!e C

Taryn said...

Ooooh! My typing got all garbled on my last post...I think you get the gist :-)

Builder Mama said...

Congratulations on Rosie's championship! She is such a lovely girl. Way to go TJ, can't wait to see you in the ring!