Monday, October 25, 2010

Building Majors

We are trying to build majors at the Priceville, Alabama (Nov. 11th - 14th). This is Division 4 so we need 6 dogs and 9 bitches. By our count, we are close on a dog major and almost 1/2 way on bitches. Here is the Judging Panel (Judging both breed and group on the same day): Thursday: W. Willhauck, Friday: P. Willhauck, Sat: C. Herbel, Sun: P. Beisel-McIlwaine. This show closes on Wednesday so don't delay! Hope to see everybody there! Drop me a line and let me know you are coming.

3 comments:

Jeri said...

Course you know I'll be there...I entered Fri-Sat-Sun with Nash and Lizzie. :)

Janet said...

I'm no help on the counts but I will probably come Sat just for fun!

Anonymous said...

I'd love to come but it is a bit far, someday I'll make those shows and visit Leslie and all.